The Quality Assurance will conduct quality inspections and part of the production process control with vendor. Primary focus on the product safety and functions and work with vendor on the vendor production improvement. Monitoring the vendor quality management system at site, periodically check the IQC process of vendor. Tracking the integrity test requirement of each production batch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conduct the quality inspections at supplier site base on the shipping schedule and inspection criterion and issue the inspection report for record.
2. Report detailed inspection results timely to team leader and Divisions when urgent case occur so the management can make quick decision and solving issues.
3. Provide the monthly quality performance base on the inspection result to vendors for improvement according.
4. To the critical and major defect issue the corrective action plan to vendors.
5. Developing the work station instructions and process control documents for the quality assurance implementation and production reliability verification.
6. Provide support during Retailer inspections, acting as the liaison between the supplier and the retailers inspection service or representative.
7. Send weekly inspection report summary to Quality Assistant for distribution.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
1. College Degree above
2. At least 2-years working experience in Quality is desired
3. Working experience in the bike accessories industry will be plus
4. Experience for the mass production process
1. Example of the bike accessories - helmet, lock, pump, tire, saddle, grove etc...
2. Example of the mass production process - Plastic Injection, vacuum, sewing, dies cutting, printing etc...
1. Basic English reading and writing.
2. Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
3. Good communication skills.
OTHERS (PERSONAL TRAITS, etc.)
1. Integrity and accountable self-management
2. Detailed oriented
3. Ability to follow direction.
4. Team Player
5. Passionate, with a drive to exceed expectations.
6. Available for traveling