· Set up of combibloc equipment (filling M/C, downstream).
· Commissioning, production monitoring of equipment.
· Trouble shooting and inspection.
· Consult and advise our customers on the issues of operational safety and reliability of the system.
· Participate in training seminars and company activities.
· Consult and train Customer personnel.
· Stand-by for weekends and holiday duties which arranged by the Field Service Manager.
· Supervise Trainees / Subordinates and endue knowledge.
· Prepare reports to the Field Service Manager.
· Other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
· egree holder or equivalent, major in Mechanical, Engineering or other related fields;
· At least 3 years experience in mechanical , maintenance or other related work;
· Age mid 20 to early 30(Male is preferred);
· Good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin;
· Initiative, target oriented, willing to work long hours and under pressure jointly and independently;
· Willing to travel intensively;
· Experience in repair and maintenance of carton packaging machine is advantageous.