Responsibility for Archivist
· Archiving of documents and specimen
· Ensure that records and related materials are retained for the period of time specified by fiscal and contractual obligations, any applicable regulations, and company policies.
· Store records in an orderly manner, including retention of original RTL.
· Ensure that records can be expediently retrieved.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office
Responsibility for Research Coordinator
· Assist in administrative work
· Assisting and communicating on a regular basis with the department head in a professional way
· Responsible for coordinating
· Responsible for SOP collection and distribution
· Responsible for SOP review form drafting.
· To Maintain and update training records
· Responsible for routine equipment & record inspection and Lab catalogue management
· Other works assigned by the supervisor.